FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
When you’re allone. When you go.
When no one comes along. And for all we
Wander. Encounter and open
Allways curl up with me.
Give me pain, past and fury.
Betray my way. I won’t abandon you.
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
There are days when everything I see seems to me charged with meaning…they are announcements or presages that concern me and the world at once: for my part, not only the external events of my existence but also what the external events of my existence but also what happens inside, in the depths of me; and for the world, not some particular event but the general way of being of all things.
You will understand therefore my difficulty in speaking about it, except by allusion.
(Leaning from the Steep Slope; If On A Winters Night A Traveler…; Italo Calvino)